Whilst Altus Financial Pty Limited ("Altus Financial") have made every effort to keep the information on this website factually correct and up to date, we advise that the information on the website is intended to be either promotional or for matters of general interest only. We do not warrant that the information we provide on this website is up to date, accurate and complete. We do not intend that any information on this website be used as advice for your specific situation.
Given the changing nature of law and regulation and the fact that the application of law can vary widely depending on the precise circumstances and specific facts involved, we caution users of this website not to use the information on the website as a substitute for professional advice specific to your facts and circumstances.
Accordingly, the information in this site is not intended to serve as financial, legal, accounting, taxation or other form of advice.
Altus Financial disclaims all and any liability to any person in respect of the use of the information on this website or linked websites. Altus Financial disclaims all warranties with regard to this information, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation, other than for the acts or omissions of financial services licensees.
This website may contain links to other third party web sites. Except as otherwise indicated, Altus Financial does not sponsor, endorse or approve the contents of any such sites and accepts no responsibility for information provided on any such sites by independent providers.
Altus Financial retains copyright on all content on this website, including but not limited to logos and trade marks.
Users are prohibited from using the content on this site for commercial purposes. This may include modifying, copying, transmitting, distributing, displaying, publishing content, creating derivative works or otherwise using the content for commercial purposes.
Permission is given for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer. The reproduction, permanent storage, or retransmission of the contents of this website is prohibited without the prior written consent of Altus Financial. Please contact us for permission to reproduce any content.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Wealth Management Clients
General Advice Warning
The advice on this site may not be suitable to you because it contains general advice that has not been tailored to your personal circumstances. Please seek personal financial advice prior to acting on this information.
Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for use of this site and access to the information contained on this site.
1. Apogee Financial Planning, its authorised representatives and other members of the National Australia group of companies:
(a) do not give any warranty or make any representation as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or security of the information contained on this site and as to changes in circumstances after the date of publication that may impact on the accuracy of the information;
(b) may change and update the information from time to time;
(c) make no representation in relation to, and are not responsible in any way, for the content of any other site you access via this site; and
(d) own the copyright in the information on this site.
2. Any trade marks appearing on this site are the trade marks of a member of the National Australia group of companies or a third party. Users must not use or reproduce any of the trademarks that appear on this site.
3. Users of this site must not:
(a) do anything to alter or modify the information on this site;
(b) use the material on this site for any purpose other than as a source of information for personal use unless authorised to the contrary;
(c) distribute, copy or otherwise reproduce in any way any of the material available from this site unless it is expressly authorised;
(d) post any material which is defamatory, in breach of copyright, in breach of the Trade Practices Act or otherwise in any way unlawful or inappropriate.
4. Users can print a hard copy of material on this site for their personal use only other than material where this is prohibited by a notice to that effect on this site.
5. The information contained on this site is made available to residents of Australia and its territories and is not intended to be a recommendation, offer or invitation to take up securities or other investments.
6. Apogee Financial Planning and other members of the National Australia group of companies are not liable in any way to any person for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred as a result of the material contained on this site or from unauthorised access to, or any misuse of this site including, without limitation, any negligence by Apogee Financial Planning and other members of the National Australia group of companies.
7. All references on this site to "$" or "dollars" are references to Australian currency unless otherwise stated.
8. Users of this site agree to indemnify Apogee Financial Planning and other members of the National Australia group of companies from all liability, cost and expense, (including legal fees) arising directly or indirectly from the use or distribution by any person of material placed on the site by the user or from the alteration, modification of or addition to material on the site by the user.
9. Apogee Financial Planning and other members of the National Australia group of companies do not endorse and are not responsible for information, feedback, questions or comments placed on this site by third parties. Apogee Financial Planning and other members of the National Australia group of companies can reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others in their absolute discretion.
10. Links to other sites are provided for your convenience only. Any such links do not constitute or imply endorsement or recommendations of any other company, product or service or any affiliation between Apogee Financial Planning and other organisation (unless otherwise expressly stated). Apogee Financial Planning does not control and is not responsible or the content of any other site accessed via this site.
11. You consent to Apogee Financial Planning monitoring your use of this site.