Who Are We?
There are traditional financial services firms, then there’s Altus. In the annual Australian Accounting Awards, we took home the Firm of the Year (<$1 billion revenue - 2016), Diversified Firm of the Year (2016) and Marketing Program of the Year (2017).
It’s our diversified advisory experience that we want you to help us deliver and evolve. In doing so you’ll not just be at the forefront of the industry, you’ll be helping to drive its direction.
Our mantra is to be our clients financial guide and guardian - the trusted advisers who create, grow and protect our clients' worlds through the ups and downs of life.
We are a progressive BRW Top 50 company that provides accountancy and wealth management professional services to our clients.
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a switched on accounting administration superstar.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Prepare, coordinate and complete documentation and communication for client work;
- Deal with the Australian Tax Office via phone and correspondence; and
- Support the accounting team with on-time and on-budget client service delivery.
To be considered for this role, ideally you will require:
- 2+ years' experience in an administrative or client services role, preferably in the accounting industry;
- Experience, skills and desire to contribute to the creation and maintenance of systems and procedures;
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously;
- Demonstrated ability to widely collaborate and co-ordinate to achieve goals; and
- Superior technology skills.
If this sounds like you please email your Cover Letter and Resume to HR@altusfinancial.com.au.
NO agencies please. Only Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents are eligible for this role.